Job Type:Compliance Investigations
Job DescriptionFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 254 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The GRC Platform Manager will be responsible for day-to-day administration and front-line support for PayPal’s Governance, Risk, and Compliance platform. The GRC team supports global users of PayPal’s GRC platform that is at the core of its risk and compliance management program. The primary activities performed by the GRC Platform Manager include product enhancement and backlog management, stakeholder support, data administration, user entitlements and general inquiry response. The GRC Platform Manager is also expected to support the GRC team in managing design business requirements, aggregating, analyzing, and managing data, and performing reporting from the GRC data. The right candidate is a self-motivated individual with strong administrative and organization skills, as well as a background in technology and/or finance. You will work across the organization to understand and document technology and data needs and work with technology teams to implement solutions.
- Coordinate with module owners to ensure needs and expectations are communicated appropriately to other members of the platform team.
- Establish clear, efficient procedures for required support processes across the GRC program’s solutions
- Establish and maintain a robust intake process to ensure high quality services are delivered to internal users
- Clearly define and refine requirements
- Achieve operational standards for quality and timeliness
- Develop and maintain support a GRC support dashboard with Key Performance Indicators
- Perform reporting and analytics on risk and compliance data
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
- Act as key customer point of contact throughout the Platform
- Provide project updates via creation of communications materials, dashboards and reports
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience and proficiency in the Financial Services compliance and/or regulatory environment
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience managing and maintaining technology platforms, especially within risk, compliance, or financial services
- Experience with ticketing bugs and enhancement requests in JIRA or other ticketing systems
- Some SQL, Excel, reporting and analysis background, with reporting packages such as Tableau a plus
- Experience identifying and testing business requirements
- Project management training a plus
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.