Sales Intern - Summer (MMA-NE)Location: New York, New York, United States
Secondary Locations: Somerset,New Jersey,United States;Saddle Brook,New Jersey,United States;
Company: Marsh & McLennan Agency Job ID R_045130-enApplySave Job
In order to create and sustain a competitive advantage, we feel strongly that attracting and retaining the best talent in the market is our top priority. Our Summer Sales Internship Program focuses on providing hands-on experience in the world of risk & insurance in the hopes that today’s Interns will become tomorrow’s top Leaders. Our goal istoprovide you with a well-roundedintroductiontoour industry and operationsbygiving you direct exposure to the
Multi-Dimensional ExperienceThis multi-dimensional experience uses interactive sessions with senior leaders, group discussion, business simulation, networking and mentoring opportunities to provide valuable insight for immediate relevance and impact. This is an engaging, high-energy and fun program, so apply if you want the opportunity to:
- Directly work with the sales team and sales leaders in developing new prospects, qualifying through R&D, and following through with an entire sales cycle
- Learn MMA Northeast's proprietary sales model and how to apply it in a business setting
- Collaborate with both sales and service teams to accomplish wins and create engagement
- How to increase your invisibility and brand, network, influencer mentality
- Utilize world class resources and sales tools in order to maximize ROI from sales/prospecting efforts
- Build Sales Discipline – building work weeks and routines – metrics utilization and developing process in order to achieve sales goals
- Develop your professional skills through on-the-job learning, technical training and leadership exposure.
- Grow your skill set and knowledge to support future school and career plans.