Java DeveloperEnjoy Recruitment Client Latvia
Enjoy Recruitment client is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. They offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension and annuities; and reinsurance markets.
- Development of Sapiens projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support).
- Meeting timeline and quality objectives.
- Lead tasks from gathering requirements to technical analysis and implementation.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise software solutions or products.
- Advanced knowledge of OOP and enterprise integration patterns.
- Enterprise Java experience (Spring, Camel, Maven).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and database design.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS).
- Experience with Git, advanced branching, pull requests.
- Experience of working in Agile environment.
- Experience with Docker and Ansible will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience with the insurance industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Good communication skills, good written and spoken English.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Open mind to new approaches and technologies.
- Result driven personality.
- Career growth and opportunities for development.
- Dynamic work with high-level professionals.
- Creative and friendly team.
- Excellent working conditions in one of the coolest offices in Riga.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package (health insurance, life insurance, sports etc.).
Salary: 2200 - 3000 EUR/in a month
Send your CV with a subject „Java Developer" on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round.
Apply for vacancy!To apply for a position, log in to your Enjoy Recruitment CV profile
Fill in the application form:
By submitting my application, I agree to process the data I provide for the purpose of ensuring the recruitment process for this vacancy. The collection, processing and storage of personal data is carried out by ERG Latvia Ltd., reg.nr. 50103627871. We guarantee that we will ensure the confidentiality of your personal data.
By submitting my application, I agree to store the data I have provided. I also agree to receive job offers in the future. The collection, processing and storage of personal data is carried out by ERG Latvia Ltd., reg.nr. 50103627871. We guarantee that we will ensure the confidentiality of your personal data.
In order for us to consider Your candidacy for this vacancy, You must agree to the processing of your data!
Please fill in all required fields.
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency Nr.11/2013